Ames & Gough’s service philosophy is based on:
Our concentration of industry expertise enables Ames & Gough to better understand and manage clients’ risks. We serve only five industries: law firms, architects and engineers, contractors and construction professionals, consultants, and professional associations and not-for-profits.
A Commitment to CLIENT FIRST Service
This commitment is evidenced in various ways including:
- Senior Partner Involvement With Day-To-Day Client Service – Our senior partners spend more than 90 percent of their time providing service to clients and less than 10 percent of their time managing.
- Strategic Advice – We provide insightful insurance program and risk management advice that enables our clients to improve profits and enhance asset protection.
- Partnership and Client Advocacy – We work to develop mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and take our role as YOUR broker seriously.
- Responsiveness – We are committed to being available when you need us. Structurally audemars piguet replica we have no geographic or other artificial constraints that prevent any of our experts from working on your behalf.
- Get the Details Right – Ames & Gough puts a high premium on error free work. We believe this is a realistic goal due to low staff turnover, a highly technical focus, processes that require double checking work, and senior partners’ daily involvement with our clients’ work product.
We offer a simple business proposition: A team of quality people with significant professional liability and industry-specific experience; who are focused on providing sound advice and becoming a long-term partner for our clients.
In the News
Eileen Garczynski, senior vice president and partner, Ames & Gough and Melissa Shea Demmon, vice president, Claims Counsel – Professional Liability at Sompo International will present a one-hour ABA webinar, “A Guide to Dissecting the LPL Policy: Tips & Tricks to Placing the Right Coverage for Your Firm,” Wednesday, Oct. 24 at 1 p.m. Read More
WASHINGTON, DC, August 1, 2023 – Ames & Gough, a leading insurance broker and risk management consultant specializing in serving design professionals, law firms,
associations/nonprofits and other professional service organizations, today announced the
appointment of Elizabeth (Liz) Hilliard as assistant vice president. Read More
With escalating cyber threats and increasing legal and financial risks, chief information security officers (CISOs) are on the front lines of protecting their organizations’ digital assets and ensuring compliance with regulations. As cybercriminals have upped their game, CISOs now face greater likelihood of legal scrutiny following a significant breach. READ MORE.
©2021 Ames & Gough
Headquarters: 8300 Greensboro Drive, Suite 980, McLean, Virginia 22102-3616
Phone: (703) 827-2277