Ames & Gough’s service philosophy is based on:
Our concentration of industry expertise enables Ames & Gough to better understand and manage clients’ risks. We serve only five industries: law firms, architects and engineers, contractors and construction professionals, consultants, and professional associations and not-for-profits.
A Commitment to CLIENT FIRST Service
This commitment is evidenced in various ways including:
- Senior Partner Involvement With Day-To-Day Client Service – Our senior partners spend more than 90 percent of their time providing service to clients and less than 10 percent of their time managing.
- Strategic Advice – We provide insightful insurance program and risk management advice that enables our clients to improve profits and enhance asset protection.
- Partnership and Client Advocacy – We work to develop mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and take our role as YOUR broker seriously.
- Responsiveness – We are committed to being available when you need us. Structurally we have no geographic or other artificial constraints that prevent any of our experts from working on your behalf.
- Get the Details Right – Ames & Gough puts a high premium on error free work. We believe this is a realistic goal due to low staff turnover, a highly technical focus, processes that require double checking work, and senior partners’ daily involvement with our clients’ work product.
We offer a simple business proposition: A team of quality people with significant professional liability and industry-specific experience; who are focused on providing sound advice and becoming a long-term partner for our clients.
In the News
Legal malpractice claim payouts were the highest on record from 2019 through the middle of 2020, with the figures expected to remain high after the end of the COVID-19 pandemic
After the year we had in 2020, all of us in the association industry are asking the same type of questions: What does the future of the events industry hold for us? How do we go about navigating the new “normal” for holding in-person events? With associations deriving a substantial amount of revenue from events, trade shows, and conferences, there is no question that we need to figure out not only what we can expect from our events moving forward …
Our McLean, VA office is looking for and Account Manager and Account Administrator to join our ever-growing talented team!
©2021 Ames & Gough
Headquarters: 8300 Greensboro Drive, Suite 980, McLean, Virginia 22102-3616
Phone: (703) 827-2277